MACA Monitor Abierto de Calidad del Aire

Fernando Castro

Jun 29, 2015, 9:17:35 AM6/29/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We are from Argentina and we were inspired by the AQE to develop our own device, the MACA (Monitor Abierto de Calidad del Aire). It's first prototype measures only O3 with a MiCS-OZ_47 but we want to expand it to CO an NO2.
We are scientists working on the air quality field for many years and we believe that the local development of these devices is one way to overcome the historical lack of aq data in our city.
I leave you the wiki of the project

www.monitorabierto.wikidot.com

We are looking forward to collaborate and continue our learning from similar projects around the globe so...
Thanks for the AQE inspiration
Regards

Fernando Castro
Universidad Tecnológica Nacional