Twitter of AQE availability?

john....@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2014, 9:40:19 AM8/23/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone pulled data from their egg and set up a twitter feed? Any perl scripts hanging around? ‎ Any windows executables?

Thanks

John

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

Victor Aprea

Aug 23, 2014, 4:20:41 PM8/23/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
John,

I think it needs considerably more work, but I put this page together a while back that attempts to get the data in CSV format for a particular feed over a particular period of time, but I made this page a while back:

Feel free to give it a try.

Kind Regards,
Vic

Victor Aprea // Wicked Device

Gerald Nelson

Aug 24, 2014, 10:20:47 PM8/24/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
I have written an R script that downloads data and does some manipulation with it, including making graphs. If anyone is interested please email me directly (nelson...@gmail.com).

Regards,
Jerry

john....@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2014, 8:29:58 PM8/25/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Vic, am giving it a go or two based on work schedule. Many thanks!

John. Feed 97101.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.