AHPC 2017 Membership Renewal

Adrian

Jan 31, 2017, 6:24:12 AM1/31/17
to AHPC

Folks, the 2017 AHPC subs, which remain the same as last year at £20, are now due.

Renewing or new members can transfer money (£20.00) using online banking to the AHPC bank account (bank account details below) or send a cheque, made payable to AHPC, to me at the following address: 20 Cranford Terrace, Aberdeen, AB10 7NQ, or pay by cheque or cash at the boathouse on a club night (1st and 3rd Thursday of each month).

AHPC Bank Account Details:

Name of Account:  Aberdeen Hang Gliding and Paragliding Club
Sort Code:  83 15 31
Account No:  16302326

As per my earlier post, please note that the AHPC bank account details have recently changed.  The above sort code and account number should be used.

Hopefully see you out on a hill soon.

Adrian Smith (AHPC Treasurer)

Adrian

Feb 11, 2017, 4:23:56 AM2/11/17
to AHPC
Folks, a quick reminder that the AHPC Subs are now due.  For those paying by BACS can you please drop me a quick e-mail.

Please note the new AHPC bank account Sort Code and Account No below.

Adrian

Adrian

Mar 12, 2017, 3:26:54 PM3/12/17
to AHPC
Folks, please find below an up to date 2016 AHPC membership list.  If you've recently paid by BACS (and not told me) and you're names not on the list, please drop me a line.

1DuncanBooth
2KieranCampbell
3MattChurch
4AlanCoffin
5SandyCooper
6BobDunthorn
7ChrisGill
8DanielGravier
9TraceyGuthrie
10CharlieIngram
11TomKemp
12AlastairKirkwood
13ChrisLawton
14ChrisLodge
15ScottMather
16JohnMoore
17JohnNewton
18BrianO'Donnell
19FrankRibbons
20Robert (Angus)Robb
21NeilRobertson
22JasonScott
23JurgitaSerksnaite
24AdrianSmith
25IanSmith
26RoyWestland
27AndrewWilliams
28MartinYarrow

Rob Weir

Mar 16, 2017, 2:34:00 PM3/16/17
to AHPC
I believe I've paid Adrian, by BACs or whatever telephone banking uses - I'll recheck to confirm but it should be done (ref was my name and 'AHPC subs' IIRC).

Thank you!

Rob

Adrian

May 9, 2017, 2:33:45 PM5/9/17
to AHPC
Folks, a quick reminder for those still to pay their 2017 subs.  For anyone wanting to pay by bank transfer, details below, a cheque made payable to AHPC can be sent to me at 20 Cranford Terrace, Aberdeen, AB10 7NQ
or payment can be made to a committee member in person at the boathouse on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.  The AHPC subs for 2017 are £20.00.

Simon Lucas

May 13, 2017, 3:05:41 PM5/13/17
to Adrian Smith, AHPC
Adrian

I’ve paid £20 subs through internet transfer.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to fly this year…..
Do you know if the track up Morrone has been repaired so its drivable in a 4WD again, or is it still washed out?
The Pathfinder is on its last legs and I’m wondering whether to get another 4WD or not….

Cheers + happy flying

Simon L

David Bichan

May 13, 2017, 5:32:06 PM5/13/17
to Simon Lucas, Adrian Smith, AHPC
Latest is it's not fixed Simon.

Sent from my iPhone

Adrian

Jun 25, 2017, 2:56:04 PM6/25/17
to AHPC
Folks, a quick reminder for those still to pay their 2017 subs.  For anyone wanting to pay by bank transfer, details below, a cheque made payable to AHPC can be sent to me at 20 Cranford Terrace, Aberdeen, AB10 7NQ
or payment can be made in person (to a committee member) at the boathouse on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.  The AHPC subs for 2017 are £20.00.  Please see below for a list of current members.

Adrian

1IanArcher
2PaoloBellezze
3DaveBichan
4DuncanBooth
5CiaranBrady
6KieranCampbell
7MattChurch
8AlanCoffin
9SandyCooper
10BobDunthorn
11PeteFottrell
12ChrisGill
13DanielGravier
14TraceyGuthrie
15CharlieIngram
16TomKemp
17AlastairKirkwood
18ChrisLawton
19ChrisLodge
20SimonLucas
21ScottMather
22RoddyMilne
23JohnMoore
24JohnNewton
25BrianO'Donnell
26CathalRedmond
27FrankRibbons
28Robert (Angus)Robb
29NeilRobertson
30JulianRobinson
31JasonScott
32JurgitaSerksnaite
33AdrianSmith
34IanSmith
35RobWeir
36RoyWestland
37AndrewWilliams
38MartinYarrow

Adrian

Sep 30, 2017, 5:04:14 AM9/30/17
to AHPC
Folks, please find below an up to date club membership list.

24KhaledNassar
25JohnNewton
26BrianO'Donnell
27CathalRedmond