Open House on September 10th and upcoming classes

Tyler Worman

Aug 29, 2016, 11:35:10 PM8/29/16
to ahashop...@googlegroups.com, aha...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!
    Please join us for our fall open house on September 10th from 3-10pm. Stop by our new location at 255 E. Liberty Street and join in the fun! We'll have tool demonstrations, great people, food, and we can answer any questions you have about the shop! Let your friends know and please help spread the word via social media. Flyers are attached!

Classes will be held on 9/6 - 9/10 6-8pm each day. Cost is $15 for members and $10 for non-members. You'll find more information about each class by visiting our website calendar of events. Payment can be made at the shop using cash. If you wish to pay credit, please use the donate button on our website and make a note of which class you are signing up for.

9/6 - Tuesday - CNC Machine
9/7 - Wednesday - Laser Cutter
9/8 - Thursday - 3D Printer
9/9 - Friday - Vinyl Cutter