Fwd: Arduino + PIR problems

All Hands Active

Aug 1, 2014, 11:00:38 PM8/1/14
to aha...@googlegroups.com, prov...@yahoo.com
Hi Robert,

I'm forwarding this to our publicly viewable and posable mailing list.  Feel free to add any details and we'll see what happens.

FYI - Thursday evening is your best bet to find members, although it's catch as catch can.  That's our open and public Build Night.
Just come on down to 525 E. Liberty and introduce yourself.

Good luck!
Larry