Knot classes

demuredemeanor

Aug 12, 2015, 10:34:16 PM8/12/15
to The AHA! Shop
I think a few people have expressed interest in some of the knot work I have done.

If I were doing a class on this, what do people think a good day would be?
It looks like most saturdays have classes, and cyrptoparty double books one a month.

A lot of the stuff I make is a bit more decorative, but I do like knowing functional knots as well; So both kinds could be taught.
Most of the stuff I do for fun is similar to stormdrane's work and TyingItAllTogether

Larry Works

Aug 13, 2015, 6:59:59 AM8/13/15
to AHA

Any day but Tuesday.

Chris O'Donnell

Aug 13, 2015, 11:04:02 AM8/13/15
to aha...@googlegroups.com
Any date after Aug-24th would be great.  Sounds really cool.