Re: [AllHandsActive] Digest for ahashop@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

已查看 10 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Gyll Stanford

未读,
2015年4月9日 08:18:302015/4/9
收件人 aha...@googlegroups.com
Daryl,
    I have a planer that would do that job.  Give me a call 734-649-0974
Gyll Stanford, Stanford Enterprises, What we do is Solve Problems and Fix Houses

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:11 AM, <aha...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Daryl Patrick <dpatr...@gmail.com>: Apr 08 09:15AM -0700

Does any member have access to a thickness planer that might be able to
help me out? I have a 4' x 12" x 3/4" pine board that I would like to have
planed down to 0.5". If you can help please let me know.

Thank You,
Daryl Patrick

Gyll Stanford

Gyll Stanford, Stanford Enterprises. What I do, is help home owners, improve their living environment, by using a creative Design Build approach, for enhanced home improvement.

I solve problems and fix houses.

Find me at; Home office 734-995-2541

                   Cell phone 734-649-0974

                  Web site StanfordEnterprises.net