Adornment/jewelry making class! Interested? Let me know!

Bri Howard

Jul 14, 2015, 1:54:59 PM7/14/15
to ahashop...@googlegroups.com, aha...@googlegroups.com, nikkie...@yahoo.com

Alright so I have this amazing new friend who makes the coolest jewelry using resins and taxidermy stuff. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=128286103980789
I approached her about teaching a class on how she does things, setting things in resin, hopefully on how to anchor a jump ring and all kinds of things.
I know how to wire wrap stones and crystals, so I'd love to teach anyone about how to do that.  So I'll bring a few crystals for people to use. I know we have tons of wire at the space.

Basically I just want us all to swap out techniques and tricks so we can all help each other be awesome!

I just want to know how many people would be interested in doing a class like this?

♡Bri

Lisa Thierbach

Jul 14, 2015, 2:00:57 PM7/14/15
to ahashop...@googlegroups.com, aha...@googlegroups.com, nikkie...@yahoo.com
Many years ago, I got a rock tumbler that I was going to use to tumble chainmale jewelry. I then got distracted by other projects and never even got the tumbler out of the box. If there is interest, I’d love to donate the tumbler to AHA. I have some shot I bought at the same time, which I assume is the correct stuff for tumbling metal, but I never got that out either.

Let me know. I don’t want to clutter up AHA, but if it would be used and there is space for it, I’ll bring it down.

Lisa