AHA's fundraiser is at 20% of the goal!

Tyler Worman

Mar 31, 2016, 6:34:04 PM3/31/16
to ahashop...@googlegroups.com, aha...@googlegroups.com, ahasho...@googlegroups.com, All Hands Active Staff
Hi!
  In just ten day's we've raised 20% of our fundraising goal for improving the new space. Thank you! If you are able, please consider contributing: https://www.gofundme.com/allhandsactivemove

Planning is already underway to purchase RFID key readers for the new space to enable 24/7 access. Our next big milestone is only $1000 away. If we can reach it soon, we'll be able to replace the flooring _BEFORE_ we are fully moved in.

Thank you!

   - Tyler

zach wick

Mar 31, 2016, 6:42:41 PM3/31/16
to ahashop...@googlegroups.com, Tyler Worman, aha...@googlegroups.com, ahasho...@googlegroups.com, All Hands Active Staff
Since AHA is a 501c3 organization, are donations made through GoFundMe tax deductible?
-zach

Tyler Worman

Mar 31, 2016, 6:57:24 PM3/31/16
to zach wick, ahashop...@googlegroups.com, aha...@googlegroups.com, ahasho...@googlegroups.com, All Hands Active Staff
Yes! We're a registered as a certified charity with GoFundMe because of our 501c3 designation. You should automatically receive a tax-deductible receipt via email from FirstGiving (payment company) after making a donation. If you don't in a reasonable amount of time, please let me know and I'll reach out to them.

Alternatively, you can make a contribution directly at the space in support of the fundraiser.

    - Tyler