Next laser cutter class?

Daniel Tanner

Jan 18, 2018, 10:16:11 PM1/18/18
to The AHA! Shop
I'm super interested in learning how to use a laser cutter and spinning up a project I've been thinking about. On the AHA wiki it mentions classes on how to use the laser cutter, but I don't see any listed on the meetup calendar. When is the next class scheduled, and how do I sign up?
Thanks!

Michael Grube

Jan 19, 2018, 2:20:57 PM1/19/18
to aha...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody know? Can anybody help Daniel?

On Jan 18, 2018 10:16 PM, "Daniel Tanner" <danjt...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm super interested in learning how to use a laser cutter and spinning up a project I've been thinking about. On the AHA wiki it mentions classes on how to use the laser cutter, but I don't see any listed on the meetup calendar. When is the next class scheduled, and how do I sign up?
Thanks!

nick ristow

Jan 19, 2018, 2:28:55 PM1/19/18
to aha...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at AHA tomorrow. Can go over how to use the laser at 1pm if anyone wants to join.

Daniel Tanner

Jan 19, 2018, 3:39:51 PM1/19/18
to aha...@googlegroups.com
Dang, I'm out of town this weekend. I thought there were somewhat regular classes scheduled for it.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "The AHA! Shop" group.