AHA Responsibilties Shifting

Larry Works

Jun 29, 2014, 6:33:42 PM6/29/14
to ahashop...@googlegroups.com, AHA, ahashop_...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

At the June Board meeting, Josh Williams indicated he would reduce his hours running AHA to a maximum of 5 hours per week beginning on June 21st.  Since then, we've been actively working to ensure AHA will continue to operate as smoothly as possible.

Josh will still be around but you should ask the following members if you have any questions related to the following:

Click on the link to the right of the member's name for a more detailed description.

You can help too.
- IF you see anything that needs attention, please go to Helga (the touch screen next to the tool wall) and open Google Chrome. From there, fill out the "How Can We Help You?" form.
- IF you would like to help out on staff, please fill out this form: http://goo.gl/njptfO

As always, if you break something, we have lots of tools to fix it.  Right after you see Helga ;-)

Cheers.
Larry

.

Josh Williams

Jun 29, 2014, 9:02:03 PM6/29/14
to ahashop_...@googlegroups.com, ahashop...@googlegroups.com, AHA, Bilal Ghalib
Thanks a ton Larry!

The "Help out on staff" link should be this one (publicly accessible form)

Larry: the link you shared takes people (if they have access) to the results of the form. We tend to keep that part private as it includes contact info (occasionally phone numbers, but usually just email addresses)

Anyone can help by improving AHA as you see fit : ) If you ever wonder "Man, it would be nice if I had a tomato plant growing in the bathroom" but aren't sure it's okay. Simple ask another person at the space. If they think it's okay, by all means make it happen! This can be scary, try to embrace it : )

 - Josh W.