Re: [AllHandsActive] Digest for ahashop@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Gyll Stanford

Apr 27, 2014, 8:40:37 PM4/27/14
to aha...@googlegroups.com
Several questions for Mini Maker Faire.  Is there going to be a wreck lab?  I have a  CD player for that, should I drop it at AHA?  Is there going to be "Learn to soldier booth? I will help out there.
Gyll Stanford

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 2:54 AM, <aha...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/ahashop/topics

    Tyler Worman <tswo...@novaslp.net> Apr 25 10:28AM -0400

    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Gyll Stanford

Gyll Stanford, Stanford Enterprises. What I do, is help home owners, improve their living environment, by using a creative Design Build approach, for enhanced home improvement.

I solve problems and fix houses.

Find me at; Home office 734-995-2541

                   Cell phone 734-649-0974

                  Web site StanfordEnterprises.net