Arduino class - Saturday 10/22 @ noon.

Tyler Worman

Oct 11, 2016, 11:12:09 AM10/11/16
to aha...@googlegroups.com, ahashop...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
   Josh Williams will be running October's Arduino class. It's going to take place on Saturday 10/22 at noon. You can sign up via meetup: http://www.meetup.com/AllHandsActive/events/234777896/

More details below!

   - Tyler W.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stop by All Hands Active and learn how to build interactive hardware! We'll get you going on the Arduino platform and show you how to build some basic circuits. Please bring a laptop with the Arduino software pre-installed (https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software). We'll provide the Arduino and electronic bits for use during the class.

We'll demonstrate the Arduino software, teach basic circuit design and create a few interactive circuits for you to play with. After the class you can continue to use our space and parts to explore the world of Arduino.

Class cost: $15 public/$10 members. Cash at the door or credit via Paypal here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KEQF3RMU5RPG4

Please include a note that you are signing up for the Arduino class!

REMINDER: Bring your laptop with the Arduino software installed! We cannot guarantee we'll have machines available for use.