Volunteer

skos...@mcc.edu

May 8, 2017, 2:25:10 PM5/8/17
to The AHA! Shop
I'd like to volunteer to keep the shop open and become a member.i have a lot of free time too I have an interest in Woodworking. Learning the CNC machine, laser machine and embroidery. There's a lot of other stuff I would love to do. I also want to build a media center.

Tyler Worman

May 8, 2017, 2:33:41 PM5/8/17
to aha...@googlegroups.com, operations aha
Hi!
   The best place to contact would be opera...@allhandsactive.org.

The operations director can get you on the volunteer schedule/rotation!

    - Tyler