11/25

mj sager

Oct 2, 2014, 9:55:41 AM10/2/14
to ahashop
Hi,

I'd like to check out the Oculus Rift and the 3d Scanner on 11/25. Michigan IT is having a symposium at the NCRC and they asked me to show off what the space is.

Martin

Michael Grube

Oct 2, 2014, 9:57:12 AM10/2/14
to aha...@googlegroups.com

What else are you showing? Do you need help?

Hi,

I'd like to check out the Oculus Rift and the 3d Scanner on 11/25. Michigan IT is having a symposium at the NCRC and they asked me to show off what the space is.

Martin

N Y

Oct 2, 2014, 10:27:21 AM10/2/14
to aha...@googlegroups.com
I'll also be going to the Symposium, if you would like a hand.

-- Nate Y.

mj sager

Oct 2, 2014, 1:55:31 PM10/2/14
to ahashop