Did you know? Where did AHA go?

Dana Nelson

Mar 7, 2017, 7:27:43 PM3/7/17
to aha...@googlegroups.com

​It's not on the list of hackerspaces anymore?!?!?!!!!!!!

Just thought you should know

N Y

Mar 8, 2017, 10:35:25 AM3/8/17
to aha...@googlegroups.com

Hey Dana,

I'm assuming this is from hackerspaces.org? Our page is there, but it hasn't been updated since March 2014, so that could be why.  I will see if this can be refreshed.

https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/All_Hands_Active!

-- Nate

Dana Nelson

N Y

Mar 8, 2017, 12:46:47 PM3/8/17
to aha...@googlegroups.com

Thank you! I did the thing, and now we exist again. :D

-- Nate