Mobile laser tag system

Kyle Johnson

Oct 21, 2016, 6:13:08 PM10/21/16
to aha...@googlegroups.com

​​
​My name is Kyle. I bought this mobile laser tag system back in 2011. I have not been able to build it into a business and the equipment is very lightly used. I thought you might be interested. I have 15 vests & helmets, 20 laser guns (18 rifles, 2 pistols),  2 11-port battery chargers, several medic remotes (revive dead players in game), several fine tuning remotes (adjust individual vest attributes), many spare parts (cables, sensors, computer boards, helmet computers, etc...), red/blue arm bands, a master remote (Customize game parameters), radio transmitter for a PC.

My old facebook page for the system is still active for now if you'd like to see more images.

I am interested in selling all of it together.
I am interested in trading it all.
I am interested in renting it out.
I am interested in hacking and re-mixing the equipment for interesting inventions and experiments. (One idea I've had is to convert it all into RC cars or Drones).

Please someone join me in utilizing this equipment for something cool and fun!
laser tag person.jpg

Bill Putt

Mar 31, 2017, 8:13:14 AM3/31/17
to The AHA! Shop, okylej...@gmail.com
I just joined the list add saw this email. Do you still have the system? I'm potentially interested in buying it perhaps even renting