Status Boards for Atlas

Ron Jeffries

Apr 8, 2013, 10:17:29 AM4/8/13
to agile...@googlegroups.com, scru...@googlegroups.com
LeanKit Kanban have kindly set us up with a community account, and we have created two boards representing Atlas status. One board is for editorial matters, the other for site development.

We will shortly be putting links to the status on the site. Meanwhile, you can view the status boards at:

Agile Atlas Site Development

I believe these links will ask you to activate your account, but this should do nothing harmful to you. Please let Chet and me know via email if you have difficulty or questions.

It is our plan that these pages will serve at least these purposes:
  • They'll give you an easy way to find out what is going on with the Atlas
  • They'll let you check on the status of any articles you may have in process
  • They'll give you some idea of what articles are in the queue

... and we hope that these pages will serve as examples to others working with the Scrum Alliance as to a way to provide some visibility into the work.

I'll be writing a separate note about visibility soon: it's not as easy as some people seem to think.

Anyway, have a look and provide feedback. Thanks!

Ron Jeffries
Yin and Yang I figure.
  -- Tom Jeffries

Sabine Canditt

Apr 19, 2013, 4:34:51 AM4/19/13
to agile...@googlegroups.com, scru...@googlegroups.com, ronje...@acm.org
The Kanban board are great! It would even better to have the titles of articles the authors are working on in the board. By the way, I am missing my name. I am planning to write about a team charter. Not because I think this is such a crucial topic but I would like to use this as an example for a brief and structured overview. Maybe others could use this for their own structure.

Ron Jeffries

Apr 19, 2013, 4:38:36 AM4/19/13
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sabine,

On Apr 19, 2013, at 4:34 AM, Sabine Canditt <sabine....@allianz.de> wrote:

The Kanban board are great! It would even better to have the titles of articles the authors are working on in the board. By the way, I am missing my name. I am planning to write about a team charter. Not because I think this is such a crucial topic but I would like to use this as an example for a brief and structured overview. Maybe others could use this for their own structure.

Did we know you were doing that? If so, we forgot and thanks for the reminder. I wonder what else we've forgotten.

P.S. I see your card up there with the title on it. I'll have to look and see if I know the other titles or subjects yet.

What am I doing up at 0430? Nite nite.

Ron Jeffries
If another does not intend offense, it is wrong for me to seek it;
if another does indeed intend offense, it is foolish for me to permit it.
  -- Kelly Easterley

Michael Vizdos

Apr 19, 2013, 9:24:13 AM4/19/13
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Hiya,

[Ron] do you need to know what GASPs are being written or should people just submit them?

Thank you.

- mike vizdos
   www.michaelvizdos.com/contact

--
You are in this forum as a guest. Please govern yourself accordingly.
---

Ron Jeffries

Apr 19, 2013, 9:27:34 AM4/19/13
to agile...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

On Apr 19, 2013, at 9:24 AM, Michael Vizdos <mvi...@gmail.com> wrote:

[Ron] do you need to know what GASPs are being written or should people just submit them?

I guess we'd like to know but if they just showed up we could manage. Authors might like to coordinate with us regarding input formats and such, I should think ...