Mastered MongoDB + Agile Toolkit!

Romans Malinovskis

May 14, 2013, 6:46:47 AM5/14/13
to agile-toolkit-devel
Hi Group.

As you know I'm running my own web development company which specialize only on Agile Toolkit projects. We have now used MongoDB in few of our internal projects and it works with Agile Toolkit beautifully!

If you would like me and my team to create your Model structure on top of MongoDB - give me a shout off-list. This boosts performance of an application severely and still have all the nice features - traversal, hooks, dynamic types, etc.

if you are interested in trying MongoDB + Agile Toolkit, give me a shout. It will help us consider more test-cases and polish the framework's support for MongoDB.

Regards,
Romans

John McMaster

Mar 24, 2014, 12:02:36 PM3/24/14
to agile-too...@googlegroups.com
Installed MongoDb and tested connection.
It works on the command line in terminal and shows up in phpinfo()
I looked at:
https://github.com/atk4/docs/blob/master/tutorial/model/introduction-to-mongodb.md

The error message:
missign_line: $config['dsn']

in the above example file on github it shows this syntax:
$config['mongo']['db']='mydb';

very interested in mongodb.

I'm trying to get a friend to look at ATK4 and I would love to show that MongoDB can be used for his projects.
Thank you for your help.

John McMaster

Mar 24, 2014, 12:55:48 PM3/24/14
to agile-too...@googlegroups.com
As per my error:

I needed to remove this from the Frontend.php file:
$this->dbConnect();

regards John