how do one install atk 4.3?

Steve Chen

Apr 21, 2014, 12:33:02 AM4/21/14
to agile-too...@googlegroups.com
I can't get it to work… Below is what I did:

* clone to my webfoot folder:
git clone https://github.com/atk4/atk4.git .

* chech out 4.3
git checkout 4.3

After see that it's not working, I tried:
composer install

and ended up with a composer error:
[UnexpectedValueException]
  Invalid version string "4.3.x"

Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

Gowrav Vishwakarma

Apr 21, 2014, 12:42:55 AM4/21/14
to agile-too...@googlegroups.com
Yes 4.3 branch is having troubles in installing directly.. I have corrected all means to use 4.3 directly and also generated a pull request

https://github.com/xavoctechnocratspvtltd/atk4/compare/4.3?expand=1

Till Romans merges it you can use

git clone -b 4.3 https://github.com/xavoctechnocratspvtltd/atk4.git command to clone and use 4.3 atk

do not use curl method as it points to atk4/atk4 4.3 branch and will only work if all other changed files are merged by Romans.

Steve Chen

Apr 21, 2014, 1:14:25 AM4/21/14
to agile-too...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much. It's working. Just wondering, are there documentation available? I searched, but couldn't seem to find any thing concrete.

Romans Malinovskis

Jul 20, 2014, 4:10:59 PM7/20/14
to agile-too...@googlegroups.com
Some of those changes were incorporated into 4.3 branch now.

Others - such as adding test-files have been moved outside of the atk4 for overall project clarity.

The final version of 4.3 will be available as a downloadable ZIP package and we finally be able to go back to stable release cycles.

Romans