What tool ? why ? why NOT ?

Piet le Clercq

Aug 7, 2012, 8:48:06 AM8/7/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
As discussed with some of my table neighbors a todays lunch (BTW .. thanks again for the organization) ... I launch a thread cncerning agile/scrum tools:

So .. what do you use for your scrums or other agile approaches .. what are the pros and cons ..

Thanks all for your inputs (and helping a Padawan find his perfect tool :) )

Brgds

PLC

Christian-jacques Bonetto

Aug 7, 2012, 8:58:12 AM8/7/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com, amara...@amadeus.com, Laure Pain, Muriel Mathelet, Alistair Cockburn
Piet, (and all)
It was a real pleasure to organize and share this summer "Agile Lunch" with you.

Alistair, too bad your bus did not allow you to make it this time, you could have learned brand new french expressions ;-)

See you all soon, e.g to prepare December Sophia Agile tour together with R2D2...

Cheers
[ ]
Christian-Jacques Bonetto, PMP
VP Cote d'Azur PMI France-Sud Chapter
christian-ja...@pmi-fr.org
+33 (0)6 5000 6502
Project Management Institute http://www.pmi-fr.org

De : Piet le Clercq <peh...@gmail.com>
À : agile-...@googlegroups.com
Envoyé le : Mardi 7 août 2012 14h48
Objet : [Agile-Sophia] What tool ? why ? why NOT ?

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Agile-Sophia.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à agile-...@googlegroups.com.

Luc Juggery

Aug 7, 2012, 8:58:53 AM8/7/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Just to provide a small input regarding this topic (I'm quite new to scrum also).
I've used ontime for a couple of months but well... I was not really satisfied by the interface which gather a lot (too many) functions. I switched to icescrum a couple of weeks ago and I'm really satisfied with it (and the team also seems to like it). It's quite soon to give a feedback for this tool but it seems really promising. The installation is quite easy with the bundle edition (really good for testing without having to install a DB and an application server).
If you'r interested, I could give more feedback in a couple of weeks / sprints regarding this tool.

Regards,
Luc

PLC

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Agile-Sophia.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à agile-...@googlegroups.com.

Luc

Matti Schneider-Ghibaudo

Aug 9, 2012, 8:35:19 AM8/9/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Since the question of tools always comes back, I finally took the time to open my agile management tools comparison.
Sorry, it is only in French at the moment; if it is found to be worth the effort, I could consider translating it into English.

I would be glad to get some feedback on this document  :)

All the best,
Matti

Piet le Clercq

Sep 6, 2012, 9:03:23 AM9/6/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Posted a question, went for vacation, came back .. got answers :)

thank you for your great input!

I'll read all of this and your links right away .

Brgds

Piet