New Open-Transactions video: Basket currencies GUI.

f3llowtraveler

Jul 22, 2012, 8:56:55 AM7/22/12
to agile-...@googlegroups.com
Heya, It's your good buddy, Fellow Traveler, with another _new_
Open-Transactions video! (Basket currencies GUI.)

Actually, *THREE* new videos (total of SEVEN posted in the past week):
http://open-transactions-tv.github.com

--- #7: Basket currencies (Moneychanger test-GUI)
--- #6: opentxs CLI: Misc tips / tricks
--- #5: opentxs CLI: Writing and depositing a cheque

(The other two videos cover more of the new OT command-line tool,
"opentxs.")

Enjoy!

-Fellow Traveler

P.S. Remember, your donations go to pay our Indian developer who works
on the test GUI. (He's about halfway done with the PAYMENTS screen and
the SMART CONTRACTS screen.)
BTC: 1NtTPVVjDsUfDWybS4BwvHpG2pdS9RnYyQ

P.P.S. Upcoming videos: ESCROW smart contract! (At command line Test
GUI screen coming soon.) Also, TWO-WAY TRADE smart contract (at command
line.)

Also, I have a special announcement coming up soon, so keep an eye out!