Any jobs for Junior Django Developer?

Mariusz Dev

May 22, 2014, 9:52:16 AM5/22/14
to afpy...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm looking for job for Junior Django Developer.
I have one year of experience in Django and more in technologies frontendowych: HTML5/CSS3 (Bootstrap), JS.

If anyone is interested, please message - I'll send my resume and portfolio.

Best regards.

Michel Keyaerts

May 22, 2014, 1:00:26 PM5/22/14
to afpy...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm not an employer, I'm a jobseeker like you. My django's knowledge is very basic.
But this morning, I saw this offer that could interest you:

Experis - Analyste Programmeur Django - ref. Analyste programmeur Django Bruxelles

http://fr.ictjob.be/agentapply?id=53950&jo=51067

I hope you'll soon find a dream job,

Best regards and good luck,

Michel.