Merge between "Aperos Python Belgium" and "Python Belgium" mailing-list

Ludovic Gasc

Aug 7, 2016, 1:20:30 PM8/7/16
to Aperos Python Belgium (AFPyro)
Hello everybody,

With Stéphane Wirtel, we decided to merge Python mailing-lists in Belgium, into an official "Python Belgium" mailing-list, gently hosted by the Python Software Foundation:

I'll close very soon Aperos Python Belgium and integrate all members in "Python Belgium".

If you don't want to be registered in the new mailing-list, send me an e-mail directly, I'll remove your e-mail address before the reimport.
I'll do that the next week.

Have a nice day.

Etienne Saliez

Aug 12, 2016, 6:35:38 AM8/12/16
to afpy...@googlegroups.com
OK pour la migration vers le nouveau site

Avec tous mes remerciements

Etienne Saliez