AFPyro/Meetup Python this Friday

Ludovic Gasc

Jul 15, 2015, 8:12:35 AM7/15/15
to afpy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In case of some person aren't subscribed yet on Meetup page, FYI, we will organize a Python event this Driday:

The next Python Meetup will be planed for Friday, September 18, 2015, for a Python 3.5 fiesta:

Regards.

Stéphane Wirtel

Jul 15, 2015, 8:13:39 AM7/15/15
to afpy...@googlegroups.com
On 15 Jul 2015, at 14:12, Ludovic Gasc wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In case of some person aren't subscribed yet on Meetup page, FYI, we
> will
> organize a Python event this Driday:
> http://www.meetup.com/Belgium-Python-Meetup-aka-AperoPythonBe/events/222316914/
Friday, Driday or Friday, ;-)

Hope to see you there.

Stephane

> The next Python Meetup will be planed for Friday, September 18, 2015,
> for a
> Python 3.5 fiesta:
> http://www.meetup.com/Belgium-Python-Meetup-aka-AperoPythonBe/events/222316922/
>
> Regards.
>
> --

Stéphane Wirtel - http://wirtel.be - @matrixise

Olivier Le Thanh Duong

Jul 25, 2015, 11:55:34 AM7/25/15
to afpy...@googlegroups.com

Merci d'avoir organisé ça, c'était fort chouette