python/django dev

seb

Aug 30, 2017, 11:12:56 AM8/30/17
to Aperos Python Belgium (AFPyro)

Hello pythonistas,

I am looking for a confirmed python/django developer to help us on an API-as-a-business incubation/innovation project I have started in ENGIE:

Objective: develop the web site/portal for our API-as-a-business activity (dev portal, marketing portal, published portal)

Location: ENGIE offices (North station in Brussels)

Duration: 6 months (extendable)

Techno: python/django + cloud (PaaS/IaaS/...) + CI/CD

Profile: tech lead/senior dev or confirmed dev

Contract: freelance with ENGIE (to be discussed)

If you are interested/want to know more, contact me at "{}.{}@engie.com".format("sebastien","dementen") to discuss this further !

Do not hesitate to forward this to people in your network that could be interested.

Sébastien

ps: I hope it is ok to post such an email on our afpyro group !