Looking for a Python mentor in Brussels for a 1h weekly session

Fabien Benetou

Feb 2, 2015, 8:29:10 AM2/2/15
to afpy...@googlegroups.com

Hey there, after 3 years without programming seriously, just doing scripts and prototype here and there, I want to code again.

To warm up again I did most of https://dataquest.io and watching Intermediate Python, Practical Techniques for Deeper Skill Development by Steve Holden during the last weeks without any issue and of course I was at FOSDEM this weekend.

I still want to be serious about it so I'm looking for a weekly 1h meeting in a café nearby Schumann for some live code review (short-term) and find where I should improve (long-term).

Let me know if you or a contact of yours could help.

Jeroen Dierckx

Feb 6, 2015, 6:43:11 AM2/6/15
to afpy...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fabien,

Not exactly the answer you might have been looking for, but if it is
an option, we organize courses;
http://www.conceptive.be/python-for-programmers.html

Best regards,
Jeroen