DV360 Scripts

Katrin Munich

Nov 6, 2020, 9:57:12 AM11/6/20
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi guys,

I would like to dive a little deeper into the topic of DV360/DCM Scripts but I'm really struggling to find good resources that explain the process well. Do you maybe have some advice where to find good guides, courses etc.? Any advice will be very much appreciated :)

Best regards,
Katrin

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Nov 8, 2020, 10:42:26 PM11/8/20
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Katrin,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please note that this forum channel can only assists you with issues/concerns related to the Google Ads scripts. With regard to your concern on DV360/DCM Scripts, could you provide more details on this?

As an aside, I also looked over the net and found this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
Mark Kevin Albios
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q277hk8:ref

Katrin Fritz

Nov 12, 2020, 12:20:32 PM11/12/20
to Google Ads Scripts Forum on behalf of adsscriptsforumadvisor

Hi Mark,

thanks for the link 😊 No worries, I’m aware that this forum channel is only for Google Ads Scripts, but I thought I’d try my luck. I don’t have any specific issue I could provide details on because I’m only getting started, so this post can be closed.

Best regards,

Katrin

KATRIN FRITZ

Senior Account Manager SEA

Merkle | DWA

M: +49 (0) 892 15438216

AUSTIN • BANGALORE • BEIJING • BOSTON • LONDON • MUNICH • SAN FRANCISCO • SINGAPORE • SYDNEY

Reg. Adresse: David Wood & Associates GmbH, Leopoldstraße 150, 80804 München

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 190582

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Biedermann

Von: Google Ads Scripts Forum on behalf of adsscriptsforumadvisor <adwords...@googlegroups.com>
Datum: Montag, 9. November 2020 um 04:42
An: "adwords...@googlegroups.com" <adwords...@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: RE: DV360 Scripts

Hi Katrin,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please note that this forum channel can only assists you with issues/concerns related to the Google Ads scripts. With regard to your concern on DV360/DCM Scripts, could you provide more details on this?

As an aside, I also looked over the net and found this link.

Regards,

Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. Google Logo

Mark Kevin Albios

Google Ads Scripts Team

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups AdWords Scripts Forum group. Please do not reply to this email. To post to this group or unsubscribe please visit https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/community.
---

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended for use by the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author’s prior permission. We take precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to perform your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege.