Elevated rate of ERROR_GETTING_RESPONSE_FROM_BACKEND

te...@segment.com

Sep 29, 2016, 5:04:12 PM9/29/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hey! We're seeing elevated rates of ReportDownloadError.ERROR_GETTING_RESPONSE_FROM_BACKEND and urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error. We retry 5 times with an initial delay of 1 minute, exponential backoff factor of 2 minutes, and jitter of 1. Some days this retry policy solves the issue, but other days, it's consistent. Who can I reach out to with more details (preferably privately)?

Anthony Madrigal

Sep 29, 2016, 8:06:00 PM9/29/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Could you please reply privately to author an example of a report definition you used that resulted in this error? Please make sure the report definition includes your client customer Id.

Thanks,
Anthony
AdWords API Team