How to specify date-time-range in TargetingIdeaService (v201710)

Anatoly

Dec 12, 2017, 12:55:15 AM12/12/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I need to request keyword statistics, such as SEARCH_VOLUME and TARGETED_MONTHLY_SEARCHES, for a specific date-time-range. My question is how can I set custom date-time range in in TargetingIdeaService ?

Best,
Anatoly

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Dec 12, 2017, 2:23:16 AM12/12/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Anatoly,

Currently, getting the keyword statistics by specifying a custom date range is not supported in the TargetingIdeaService. This is also not supported in the UI's Keyword Planner. You can check this guide for more information regarding the generation of targeting ideas using TargetingIdeaService.

Please continue to follow our blog to receive any future updates like new releases.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team

Anatoly

Dec 12, 2017, 1:53:31 PM12/12/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Vincent,

Thank you very much for clarifying this for me, it is very helpful. I hope Google will add this feature sometime soon to the AdWords API.

With the best wishes,
Anatoly

Chris

Jan 8, 2019, 7:03:08 PM1/8/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Vincent,

This is now available in the UI, is the API support on the road map?

Thanks

Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)

Jan 9, 2019, 3:57:34 AM1/9/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Chris,

I cannot provide details or timelines as to whether this feature will be supported.

You may follow our blog to receive any future updates like new releases.

Regards,
Pete
AdWords API Team