Keywords received via the API do not show up in the adwords interface

Hans Cho

Jun 29, 2015, 2:22:30 PM6/29/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
For my web application, were pulling broad match keywords via the API.  Currently, there are some campaigns where we are receiving keywords via the API, but when I look for them in the adwords interface they are not there.

The campaign ID is: 33841137
and the keywords I find in the API that are not in the Adwords interface are:
panson,パンソンワークス,pansonworks,pansonworks キン肉マン,pansonworks ルパン,panson work,pansonworks ジャンプ,パンソン,panson works,raku gaki

I have other examples as well.
What would you recommend from here?

Google+ • Facebook • Twitter • YouTube

Umesh Dengale

Jun 30, 2015, 11:43:10 AM6/30/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, hans...@essencedigital.com
Hello,

The campaign Id (33841137) is not associated with any campaign. Please provide the campaign Id which will help us to take a deeper look.

Regards,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.