OperationAccessDenied.ADD_OPERATION_NOT_PERMITTED @ class campaignmgmt.campaign.MutateAction (ADD) requires CREATE_CAMPAIGN

Dmitry R

Aug 23, 2016, 6:48:17 AM8/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
I have 3 AdWords accounts:

Live MCC account1: for developerToken.
Test MCC account2: main account.
Test account3: for creating campaigns (using clientCustomerId from this account).

After line $campaignService->mutate($operations); I receive an exception with message:
OperationAccessDenied.ADD_OPERATION_NOT_PERMITTED @ class campaignmgmt.campaign.MutateAction (ADD) requires CREATE_CAMPAIGN

How can I solve this issue?
P.S. What account should I use for refresh_token generation? I've tried both account2 and account3.

Joyce Lava

Aug 23, 2016, 6:59:43 AM8/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Could you please send to me the SOAP request and response when you encountered this issue: OperationAccessDenied.ADD_OPERATION_NOT_PERMITTED? Please use reply privately to author when responding.

Also, when generating the credentials, you may log in as your MCC account (e.g. account2 in your case).

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

Dmitry R

Aug 30, 2016, 7:08:08 AM8/30/16
to AdWords API Forum
I've created new managed user with ManagedCustomerService.
And it started to work.

Joyce Lava

Aug 30, 2016, 7:14:46 AM8/30/16
to AdWords API Forum