Balance

to...@podarkoff.ru

Jul 28, 2016, 5:02:52 PM7/28/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello!

How can I obtain ballance information from my adwords account through the Adwords API?

Thanks!

Anthony Madrigal

Jul 28, 2016, 6:30:08 PM7/28/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

There is currently no way to view balance information through the API.

Please follow our blog regarding any announcements for this.

Cheers,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

Ilya Cheburaev

Jul 29, 2016, 9:17:50 AM7/29/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello.
This is very strange because this is so simple and so usefull function for API.

Hope you will implement it as soon as it posible.

Anthony Madrigal

Jul 29, 2016, 11:22:23 AM7/29/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Ilya,

Yes, this a feature that we are aware that many users want implemented. We will let you know as soon as there are any updates.

Thanks,
Anthony
AdWords API Team