Enabling Partial Failure on SharedCriterionService

Bernardo Alves

Mar 27, 2017, 7:06:46 AM3/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I can perform a single mutate operation against a Shared Set to add 2000 negative placements. The problem is, if one of these placements is not valid, the whole operation fails. This could be avoided if SharedCriterionService implemented Partial Failure. Are there any plans for this?

Many thanks!

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Mar 27, 2017, 10:37:44 AM3/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Unfortunately, only the services listed here currently support partial failures and I don't have more information on whether or not this feature would be supported by SharedCriterionService anytime soon. Please follow our blog for any future announcements related to this feature.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team