How to migrate to n

Brian C

Sep 20, 2017, 6:00:09 AM9/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,
We are getting this migration updates but we are not sure how to do this, Please help here

Migration Status: You've submitted 100% of your AdWords API requests to v201609 within the past seven days.

AdWords API v201609 has been deprecated and will stop accepting requests starting 02 OCT 2017. You need to migrate to a current AdWords API version as soon as possible to continue accessing the AdWords API.

how can we migrate to a new version, Please guide us, Below are the adwords api libs in our project

'com.google.api-ads:ads-lib:2.22.0',
'com.google.api-ads:adwords-axis:2.22.0',

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Sep 20, 2017, 1:04:44 PM9/20/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

You need to update your application to use one the newer versions of AdWords API. You need to update your client library to "Google Ads APIs Client Library for Java v3.1.0 " or higher since support for AdWords API v201702 was added in v3.1.0 . The latest version of the Java client library is 4.7.0, which supports for v201708, v201705, v201702 and v201609 of AdWords API. If you are still using v201609, we recommend that you skip v201702 and v201705 and migrate directly to v201708. Please migrate prior to October 2, 2017 to ensure your API access is unaffected. You can follow the migration guides listed below to cover all the changes between v201609 and v201708 versions of AdWords API:
Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.