How to download adward billing invoice using php code?

dhanlax...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2016, 9:31:01 AM10/19/16
to AdWords API Forum

Hi,

I want to build php code to download the adword billing invoice, we tried with API but we found that the library get updated very frequently. So it is bit difficult to sync the code and its kind of recurring activity.
Can you please provide me any dynamic solution? like I can get the fixed wsdl/library using which I can download the invoice.

Looking for early response.

Thank you.

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Oct 19, 2016, 4:51:52 PM10/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Dhanlaxmi,

To your question regarding API versions, unfortunately, AdWords API SOAP WSDLs are released every few months (precise deprecation schedule available here) and the old versions are deprecated and later sunset. After sunset, a version is no longer available and the only way to interact with the API would be to upgrade to a newer version of the API.

Regarding downloading invoices via the API, I'm afraid this feature is not currently available. Please keep an eye on our blog for future updates regarding this feature.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team