Missing some data for some ad type in Ad Performance report.

Karenchiou0327TestMMC Chiou

Nov 23, 2017, 12:13:19 AM11/23/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello

I'm trying to get Ad Performance Report via API (v201705) but I found out some type of ad such as 'Mobile app installs ad', 'Mobile app engagement ad',
"Text ad", "Smart display ad", "Expanded dynamic search ad", "video ad" I can't get the report.

I only can download ad type is "Expanded text ad" or "Display ad" or "Image ad" or "Responsive ad" that the campaign type is "Search" or "Display".

Could you please help me?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Karen

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Nov 23, 2017, 1:33:45 AM11/23/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Karen,

Currently, these are the only ad types supported in the Ad Performance Report. Out of the five ad types that you mentioned, only the EXPANDED_DYNAMIC_SEARCH_AD is supported. As for "video ads", are you referring to a TEMPLATE_AD? If so, then this is supported.

Other ad types that are currently not supported will have a value of UNKNOWN in the specific field. Please continue to follow our blog to receive any future updates.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team