Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Oraj Bodur

no leída,
22 may 2018, 17:31:3022/5/18
a AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I have a partner that needs to use different invoices for different accounts. For example, top MCC has 2 Child-MCCs. Accounts in MCC A needs to use invoice X, while accounts in MCC B needs to use invoice Y. I went through the documentation and just want to be sure that I convey the right information to the partner regarding this.

BillingAccount refers to the specific invoice setup. So, in the above example there will be 2 unique BillingAccountId's refering to invoice X and Y. And for child accounts that need to use X, PrimaryBillingID should be set accordingly and so on. Is this correct?

Additionally, is it possible to create ALOs with API/BudgetOrderService?

Thank you,
Oraj

Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)

no leída,
23 may 2018, 4:05:2223/5/18
a adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oraj,

Upon further checking, yes you are correct that MCC A and MCC B can have separate billing accounts and also separate invoices. This will depend really on how you setup your consolidated billing. So, indeed, for child accounts that you wish to be included in invoice X, you would need to specify their PrimaryBillingId for MCC A. You can also refer to this guide to learn more about how to manage your budget orders and billing accounts.

As for the ALO abbreviation that you mentioned, could you provide more context as to what you meant by this?

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team
Responder a todos