msi for Adwords editor v11.2.2

Dave Cunningham

Nov 24, 2015, 11:55:12 AM11/24/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Adwords Developers

I work for a company that is a heavy user of Adwords Editor. With previous versions we have downloaded the msi, repackaged with certain variables and then added it to a GPO so users see it in 'Install a program from the network' in Programs and Features in Windows.
I have just downloaded the latest version 11.2.2 and found that it is an exe that when you install it it goes online for components.
Can you tell me if a full msi is available or if you can suggest some switches I can use from a command line with the exe to download a full msi of v11.2.2.

Many Thanks
Dave

Umesh Dengale

Nov 24, 2015, 1:47:22 PM11/24/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Dave,

This forum is related to the AdWords API. Please post your question in the AdWords community. Someone from AdWords product support will help.

Cheers,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.

Dave Cunningham

Nov 27, 2015, 9:37:55 AM11/27/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Umesh

I had already called Product Support and they pointed me towards the Developer forums...
I will just have to hope that an msi is released at some point.

Thanks
Dave

Umesh Dengale

Nov 30, 2015, 2:34:56 PM11/30/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Dave,

Above mentioned issue is not related to the AdWords API. Could you please let us knows who specifically helped you from the AdWords product support team? I will reach out to him.

Regards,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.