TrafficIdeaService in foreach loop

François-Régis Lancien

Aug 24, 2016, 5:11:02 AM8/24/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello there,

I'm using TrafficIdeaService in order to get some stats on keywords.

I have several keywords and I put them into packages of max 800 keywords.
All these bundles are parsed in a foreach loop.

In this foreach, I create a new API call to get some results on these keywords.
When I pass just one package, that's ok.

But when I pass more than one, I get an error : DUPLICATE_ELEMENT.

How can I process through my results without getting errored ?

Thnks for your answer and have a good day

FR.

François-Régis Lancien

Aug 24, 2016, 5:24:05 AM8/24/16
to AdWords API Forum
Sorry, I messed up a bit.

I'm using TargetingIdea not TraficIdea

Joyce Lava

Aug 24, 2016, 5:55:43 AM8/24/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello François-Régis,

The DUPLICATE_ELEMENT error normally occurs when there are duplicate contents in the request. Could you please send to me the sample SOAP request and response that shows the error, requestId and clientCustomerId used? Please use reply privately to author option of this thread when sending these information.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team