Re: Unable to get the link to apply for basic option in AdWords API Center

Message has been deleted

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Feb 23, 2018, 12:00:44 PM2/23/18
to AdWords API Forum
I am reposting your question after removing the sensitive information. For future reference, please check this post to read about guidelines of posting on this forum.

Hi,

I am unable to apply for the basic access in AdWords API Center for my manager account for ID:
l*****2...@gmail.com. Can you please  let me know how should I proceed with this.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Vasav

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Feb 23, 2018, 12:01:43 PM2/23/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vasav,

Looks like l****2...@gmail.com has only Standard access on that MCC. You will need to provide Administrator access to see the link 'Apply for Basic Access' while logged in with that emailid. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

Vasav

Feb 26, 2018, 12:22:35 AM2/26/18