Waiting to hear back about my API application.

Visto 13 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

tigerrcar...@gmail.com

no leída,
23 ene 2017, 9:21:3523/1/17
a AdWords API Forum
Hi,
We had applied for Adwords API dated on 19th Jan 2016. Intended use of Adwords API will be create, manage or optimize campaigns , get analytical Insights, pause/enable ads at the ad level via AdGroupAd , account performance report to pull account-level reports.Once our request got rejected.We have resubmitted the request explaining our tool in detail again but haven't heard back from Google team since last Three business days.

Please help?

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

no leída,
23 ene 2017, 11:35:2123/1/17
a AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I would recommend waiting for 1-2 more business days. If you still do not hear back, please feel free to get in touch with AdWords API compliance team here

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team
Responder a todos
Responder al autor