Zero impression productPartition report

mm

Aug 31, 2015, 1:08:06 PM8/31/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hey guys -
I am using the java client. I downloaded a productPartition report with a report definition with a selector for Impressions >=0, and received only a subset of the partitions in the account (the number of partitions returned was even less than the number listed in the UI). After adding "definition.setIncludeZeroImpressions(true);", all of the partitions appear to have been returned.

Is there a reason that the selector seems to be ignored for this report?

Thanks -
mm

Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)

Sep 1, 2015, 3:45:09 AM9/1/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello mm,

In other words, you've found that using the predicate Impressions >= 0 produces a different result than when setIncludeZeroImpression(true) is used?
What if you omit the predicate Impressions >= 0?

If you want all records including those with impressions equal to 0, please always set includeZeroImpression to true.

Cheers,
Thanet, AdWords API Team