example http request

DENIS SHILYAEV

May 21, 2018, 5:15:06 PM5/21/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello, I want to get statistics from google adwards
I have a test account developer and OAuth2

please, show me example http request

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

May 21, 2018, 11:37:46 PM5/21/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Denis,

If my understanding is correct, your concern is about how to generate reports from AdWords API. If yes, you can read on the guidelines on how to generate reports via the AdWords API. AdWords offers a variety of reports which can be seen here to accommodate your needs. Let me know if this answers your concern.

Regarding the HTTP request, you can check this guide that shows an example of a report definition enclosed in HTTP Post request.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team