USER_PERMISSION_DENIED

viteloge...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2016, 9:38:32 AM12/5/16
to AdWords API Forum, fmr...@msn.com
Hello
Can you help me, please.
I have a MCC account
A developer Key.
A OAuth client ID with secret
Every thing with the same email
And I use the GetrefreshToken.php for the refresh token.
My script work but only one time and now I have this error USER_PERMISSION_DENIED, why?

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Dec 5, 2016, 1:02:11 PM12/5/16
to AdWords API Forum, fmr...@msn.com
Hi,

The USER_PERMISSION_DENIED error occurs when there is no link between the manager account authenticated in the request and the client account specified in the headers. You need to use CustomerService to determine the account being authenticated by your OAuth2 credentials and then use ManagedCustomerService to determine which client accounts are linked to your manager account.

Thanks,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

Iam_mine

Dec 14, 2016, 11:17:44 AM12/14/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hey All,

I'm in the process of creating access to AdWords API through a test account.
I've created two MCC accounts:

Account A is the production manager with developer token.
Account B is an MCC account with a test account.

When running "php GetCampaigns.php" I'm getting the error:

An error has occurred: [AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED @ ; trigger:'<null>']

I've tried to add Account A to the test account, but I can't get the inventation by mail.
Also when i'm trying to add the test account to Account A i'm getting the message:

The manager cannot create more client accounts.

I really don't know how to make it work, would love to get your advise.

Thanks in advance

Anthony Madrigal

Dec 14, 2016, 2:56:51 PM12/14/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Since this is a separate issue from the original, would you mind posting a new thread so that we can discuss your issue there?

Thanks,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

viteloge...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2017, 10:49:41 AM1/13/17
to AdWords API Forum, fmr...@msn.com
Hi,

Following your help, it was working fine but 1 month later, i get the same error but only online. The parametres are good. Why does that work only offline ?
I can send you my Auth.ini if you want?
Thanks for your reply

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Jan 13, 2017, 1:47:52 PM1/13/17
to AdWords API Forum, fmr...@msn.com
Hi,

Could you provide the AdWords clientCustomerId you are trying to access along with the email address used to create the OAuth2 credentials used? Your Auth.ini file will also be helpful. Please use Reply privately to author when responding.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.