Structured Snippets not in CampaignExtensionSettingService

Sam Green

Jul 24, 2016, 10:28:58 PM7/24/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm using CampaignExtensionSettingService (v201605) to return all extensions, however, structured snippets are not being returned (although I can see them in the UI).

My SOAP request is below, which returns all extensions except the structured snippets.

   <SOAP-ENV:Header>

<tns:RequestHeader>

<tns:clientCustomerId>xxx</tns:clientCustomerId>

<tns:developerToken>xxx</tns:developerToken>

<tns:userAgent>xxx</tns:userAgent>

<tns:validateOnly>false</tns:validateOnly>

<tns:partialFailure>false</tns:partialFailure>

</tns:RequestHeader>

</SOAP-ENV:Header>

<ns1:Body>

<ns0:get>

<ns0:selector>

<ns0:fields>CampaignId</ns0:fields>

<ns0:fields>Extensions</ns0:fields>

<ns0:fields>ExtensionType</ns0:fields>

</ns0:selector>

</ns0:get>

</ns1:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Am I missing something obvious as to why this is the case?

Joyce Lava

Jul 24, 2016, 11:18:21 PM7/24/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sam,

Could you please send to me the complete SOAP request and response and the clientCustomerId used by clicking on reply privately to author? This will help me investigate the case further.

Thanks and Regards,
Joyce, AdWords API Team