Manage ad suggestions in api

fedorin...@gmail.com

May 23, 2018, 2:37:09 PM5/23/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7498247?hl=en

Opt out at the account level

To opt out of auto-applying ad suggestions to standard AdWords accounts:

  1. Sign in to your AdWords account.
  2. Choose Settings in the page menu.
  3. Select Account settings at the top of the page.
  4. Choose Don’t automatically apply ad suggestions.

How to do this using adwords api?

Teja Makani

May 23, 2018, 5:17:36 PM5/23/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Fedorino,

The AdWords API doesn't support this feature at the moment. I will share your interest with the team and see if it is possible to make these functionalities available via the API. Please keep an eye on our blog for updates on future releases.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.

fedorin...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 5:49:33 AM5/24/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I need urgently to api. There are so many accounts in my mcc. I can not do this manually.

Teja Makani

May 24, 2018, 11:36:12 AM5/24/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

I have already shared your interest with the team. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the ETA for this to be available via the API. Please keep an eye on our blog for updates and announcements about the upcoming releases.