Requesting the "finalUrlSuffix" field in v201802

jro...@wordstream.com

May 21, 2018, 7:02:20 AM5/21/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I was testing the AdGroupCirterionService get() operation using version 201802 of the API for a test account and wanted to specify the finalUrlSuffix field in the service selector. There is, however, nothing in the API reference (https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201802/AdGroupCriterionService.BiddableAdGroupCriterion) indicating how to select this field.

According to the release notes for v201802, the finalUrlSuffix field was also added to Customer, Campaign, and AdGroup but the API reference for these services also does not specify how to select these fields.

Does anyone know how to select this field using any of these services?

Thanks in advance.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

May 21, 2018, 1:17:37 PM5/21/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

That's right. Currently, we do not have a selector in place to use Final URLSuffix field and perform a get() operation. This was brought to our attention by the WordStream team and our team is looking into this. I will keep you posted if I have any new updates.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team