Is MatchType available for keyword criterion in the new criteria report?

HK

Nov 10, 2011, 2:47:16 PM11/10/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We would like to use the new Criteria report to get various attributes for Keywords and Placements, but according to http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/appendix/reports.html#criteria, MatchType is not available in this report. Is this a documentation issue or is it truly not available? It would be very useful for us if match type was offered up as well as we use these performance reports as a replacement for the old account structure reports.

Thanks,
Hans

oseemann

Nov 14, 2011, 10:43:40 AM11/14/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
We ran into this as well. We were very thrilled about the new Criterion report type since it would allow us to avoid pulling 2 separate reports, but unfortunately we also need the match type for keywords.

HK

Nov 16, 2011, 7:39:18 PM11/16/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyone from Google that can speak to this? Would be good to know if support for this is planned or not.

Thanks,
Hans

Danial Klimkin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:21:26 AM11/22/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello HK,

This feature is not yet available but we hope to introduce it in future releases.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

dkasak

Apr 3, 2012, 9:53:26 PM4/3/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
We hope in unison then. MmMmMmMmMmMmMmMm ( that's the sound it makes ).

Allen

Aug 31, 2015, 8:27:46 PM8/31/15
to AdWords API Forum
3 years on ... What is the current ETA?

Anthony Madrigal

Sep 1, 2015, 10:51:33 AM9/1/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Unfortunately, the MatchType is still not supported in the Criteria Performance Report. However, as an alternative, you can run a Keywords Performance Report and include the field KeywordMatchType.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team