OperationAccessDeniedReason missing CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE in v201802

Scott

Mar 20, 2018, 4:21:53 AM3/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
According to this Blog Post:  there should be a new OperationAccessDeniedReason of CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE available in v201802 of the API. This new OperationAccessDeniedReason does not appear in the Api Documentation or in the Java Library. We are trying to write some code that handles this new specific case on our end but can't without that new OperationAccessDeniedReason being available for use in the Java Library. Is this an update that will come in a minor version update of the Java Library soon? Or is there a different way we can get to the error message that is not through the OperationAccessDeniedReason enum.

Thanks,
Scott

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Mar 20, 2018, 4:53:55 AM3/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Scott,

As you can see in the blog post, the change discussed there including the CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE enumeration will happen on March 26, 2018. So currently, the CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE enum type is not yet specified in the documentation and is not yet existing in the client libraries that AdWords API supports.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team